“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. ~Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
Am I on “Red Alert”?
Ever since I became a part of blogosphere, blogging has become an element of my life. It is within this world where I could generously share some, if not all of my favorite stuffs over the community of weblogs, to a broader extent. However, it may seem sometimes that I have subconsciously become gripped on matters about it.
Most often, when I wake up each day and every time I am off my laptop computer, things like the following engross my attention:
- Have I got good topics worth sharing today?
- What photos will I be sharing? And have I got some?
- Who have just liked my earlier blog posts?
- Will I need to get back and double-check some stuff in my earlier postings?
- Whose blogs will I be checking out?
- Who will I be following today? Etc.
It may sound odd but these few things really seem to be my personal realities.
Can this be considered as a simple addiction or just plain passion?
Either way, I find blogging more than just a “Red Alert”. Definitely.